I actually have a serious post I plan to get out this week. Yesterday’s message at church really is taking some time for me to process. In the meantime I thought I would share a little list I am making. I suppose you could call it a ‘Bucket List’ but I just deem it my things to do list. Here is my start:
* I want to see a glacier in real life…seeing a part of it fall would just be a bonus.
* I want to go back to the Dominican Republic and see the hospital that Heath and I helped build. There is a bible in that foundation with my name signed inside.
* I want to see a Broadway play on Broadway and visit New York City…which will be a girl’s trip since Heath has no desire to see theatre or the city.
* I want to cruise the Mediterranean on a small tour boat
* I want to raise 3 Godly boys who fear and love the Lord and value trustworthiness and integrity over earthly gain
* I want to have a pedicure
* I want to do mission work again…and I want God to prepare my heart for that. The images from a decade ago still come back fresh in my mind now
* I want to laugh and trust more
* I want a spa day with a friend (because if I have not had a pedicure you can be sure I have not been to a spa)
* I want to fall in love with Heath even more
Those are just a few and I will be adding to this list. What do you want to do?