I am so excited that we will be taking off tomorrow (or today by the time many of you will read this)! We are traveling to visit my sister in West Virginia! It has been 7 months since I last saw her and this trip is overdue! All of us, including Heath, will leave the house around 530 in the morning for the 10 hour drive. In truth the drive is actually about 8 and 1/2 hours but I am saying 10. It will help with the bathroom breaks and such that will happen!
Some of the things I am looking forward to:
* Watching the boys interact with Becca
* Going to Sozo, a coffee place that Becca works with
* Going to a Kidstuff service when we arrive (Becca helps with the dancers)
* Going to church…her church has a phenomenal children’s ministry…can’t wait to visit again!
* Just hanging with Becca, eating ice cream, talking, laughing, reciting random Gilmore Girls qoutes
Now…to get off here and get a few hours sleep!