About a week ago I was tagged me for a meme by Growing in Godliness. I admit I was a little excited. All that excitement faded a little when I saw it was a book meme. I really do love to fund a great book and start to read it and not put it down until the end. However, with three little boys under foot it sure is hard to find the time to read.
01. One book that changed your life -OK, so I am sure the ‘christian’ answer is to say the Bible but I think it is true. I love it when something new jumps out at me! I also love the 5 love languages. It has helped me understand the way Hubs shows love to me and how I want to be loved.
02. One book that you have read more than once – Wild at Heart. I read it when I was pregnant with Isaiah. I then read it each time we found out we were having a boy. While I think it is a great book for women to read to help understand their husband, I find it is the best parenting book I have ever read to understand a boy’s heart.
03. One book you would want on a deserted Island – Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers. It is based on the Hosea and it is written beautifully. It shows forgiveness so well.
04. One book that made you laugh – Any of the O’Malley Series Book by Dee Henderson. The further into the series, the more you understand the characters and you find the comedy in what they do.
05. One book that made you cry – The Healer in the O’Malley Series by Dee Henderson. It dealt with cancer, letting go and faith. I read it when my mom was sick with cancer and it helped me deal with all the emotions.
06. One book that you wish had been written – Goodness, it seems there are books written on every topic! I don’t even know where to begin!
07. One book that you wish had never been written – I think anything that degrades Christ or makes other things to have a higher value.
08. One book you are currently reading – Trying to read would be a better phrase. I am trying to read Vital Friends, You can’t make me but you can persuade me and How they learn. We are also doing a group study on Classic Christianity.
09. One book you have been meaning to read – I am sure to many to list. Right now I am searching for a great personal bible study book so I can get into the word more.
10. Now I am supposed to tag 5 people. Really? 5 more people? I am not too sure if these people will have the time but here they are Byler Bunch, Little Cooks in the Kitchen, Keeping up with the Jones, Mommy Zabs and Hesse CEO.