wait, I mean Thankful Friday! This week has flown by and I feel a little like I am treading water…and my blog is showing the effects of being busy. However, in all the busyness I know there are several things I am thankful for and here they are:
* I am thankful that my grandfather is home from the hospital now! I spent all day Monday gone and it was a little draining but it was worth it to see my grandfather in the hospital. And now he is home and is recovering!
* Time with my niece – I was able to have my 3 year old niece over at my house on Tuesday. I don’t get to see her much and it was fun to have a little time with her by myself while the boys were at school.
* Isaiah’s school – We had a PTO meeting this week and I learned of all new ways I can get involved in his school. It is so important to me that we find ways to use our skills and talents to get involved with our children’s school. I was able to find a place to use my business skills I had learned in the past.
* Wheelwright – Heath and a group of guys are going back to Wheelwright tonight. They will be putting a new roof on what will become a store house for the First Fruits Ministry. This group of guys is so willing to give of their time and skills to help this community in Wheelwright. They go through an entire weekend with little sleep and work so hard. It is just an incredible encouragement to me.
* Pictures – Last weekend we had pictures made of all the boys. They did so well and we had more than enough great shots to choose from!
Hope you are able to find more in your week that makes you Thankful!
For more Thankful Thursday entries, click here.